Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SOCIALIZE IT →



This tute help for beginners to how can change own car lighting. Today i'm changing my lancer cs2A 2002 car dashboard light. I'm using for that Bright white LED bulb. But LED does not support 12v DC current in your vehicle. So i'm using 1k resistance to resolve that problem. 
So this tute help for changing lighting your car. Now you can change any lighting your car like speedometer, dashlights etc...

Thanks for watching my video. If you like my video. Hit SUBSCRIBE button to thank me. 
Also you can follow me in my fb fan page.

Thanks. 

Keyword : change dashlights, change dashboard lights. How to change dashboard lights, how to installation dashboard light, led for dashboard, led for dashboard lights, lancer dashboard lights, lancer dashboard lights change,

Change Dashboard Lights in any Vehicle

0 comments:

Post a Comment